Tuesday, October 17, 2006

kpi

How to measure ur progress?
This is one of the the big question still remain in my head until now. Why? I made some change, doing something, but I didn’t know , had what I do have any effect with the workshop.
I already had the answer.
Before I told about the answer I will told you how I found the answer. I search about passion in the internet and then I found a good site in
http://management.about.com/cs/generalmanagement/
using google to search it.
I really embarace about one s again I found answer from internet .

First , what you have do is to define a goal. Without an exact goal we cannot measure how close you with the …of coarse the goal. In other words, how do you know what you do was work if you didn’t have a goal. When you define a goal , you can add with SWOT analysis to help you . To get more relevant, and realistic goal.
Define a goal .
Also be realistic.
What you will do to reach the goal?
Define the step about what you will do to reach a goal.
How to measure it ?
This is the description. If one company have a goal to increase their profit, they will try to increase their costumer so they will have data about the growth of the costumer that compared to the month, or year that they had passed.

Step by step goal. Short term goal and long term goal (main goal ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hitcounter